Thursday 12 September 2013

All Things Me and Lovely. What? Another Blog?!


I know. I know. I have a million, or used to, because I deleted them all and why I did this? I wasn't happy with a single one of them. The truth is, I love a lot of different things: clothes, make-up, books, parties, food, family, friends, life, music, writing. . . the list goes on forever. And all my blogs were dedicated to these separate things but I didn't like it, it was too much and it was utterly overwhelming. I hate letting things slip, and my interests change on a daily basis so consequently I would focus on the blog I would be most interested in at a particular time. Well, no more! I have decided to have just one blog, focusing on all my interests, so there should be a lot of variety.

I know from the title you would be thinking this is an autobiographical blog, a diary almost, well it's not. Why write about life, your life, when there are so many other fabulous things to write about. My life is far from fabulous, rarely exciting, mostly amusing and generally ordinary. Not that I am complaining, I am very lucky and quite happy with it. Your life makes you who you are and to an extent dictates your interests, my peers, my family, the books I read all contribute in some way to the things my mind spends time on.

It would be untrue of me to say that this blog won't be about my life, of course it will, it just won't be a diary. I am not a very emotional person, I have emotions. I am just not so great with sharing them with the people closest to me, for instance, I detest crying in front of people. I hate it. It's horrible, sometimes it is necessary, but all the same I sincerely dislike showing that vulnerability to others. So this blog is a way of expressing my emotions, of discussing things that have happened to me, as well as all the things I love. In short this blog will be about my interests, and occasionally my life. I would love it if you read it, and please leave me any feedback. I intend to write as much as possible, this week will be abnormally busy as I try to fit in as many posts as I can to show you more what it is about. So stay tuned, lovelies!

Love you lots and sweet dreams,

Kiran xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment